As a small team, we’re very proud of the work we’ve put in to the Pupsicle. We truly believe it’s the world’s best dog toy, so for customers that use it regularly we want it to last for life.
Beyond our standard 30 day satisfaction guarantee, all active subscribers to any Pupsicle related product are entitled to our Lifetime Woof Warranty for their Pupsicle.
It’s our way of saying thank you to you (and your dog) for being part of our pack!
The warranty program is pretty simple. Here’s how it works.
1. Confirm your eligibility below.
2. Complete the warranty application form.
3. Once we receive the warranty request, our team will review the information provided and if eligible, a warranty replacement will be added to your upcoming subscription shipment for a $15 deposit along with a $6 charge for the return label.
4. We'll include a return shipping label for the damaged Pupsicle in your next subscription shipment along with the replacement Pupsicle.
5. Mail the damaged Pupsicle back to us and we'll refund you the $15 deposit! Note the $6 shipping fee is non-refundable.
We have a few rules so we can offer this program in a sustainable way. Here are our eligibility requirements:
Customers may receive up to 4 Pupsicle replacements per year, with a maximum of one replacement every 90 days.
Any customer with an active subscription is eligible for Pupsicle replacements. Customers must have received a subscription shipment within 60 days of a warranty request to be considered active.
Pupsicles must be in an unusable state to be eligible for replacement - aesthetic issues may not be eligible (since we don't want to be wasteful). Woof has the discretion to evaluate if a Pupsicle is eligible for warranty replacement.
Woof has the ability to remove customers from the warranty program if they are deemed to be abusing of the offering.
Any human-caused damage to a Pupsicle (i.e. knife or scissor marks) automatically disqualifies a Pupsicle for warranty eligibility.
Normal wear and tear is not covered under the Lifetime Woof Warranty.
We consider a Pupsicle to no longer be usable once the two halves cannot be screwed or unscrewed, or if there are large pieces of the Pupsicle that have been torn off.
Take a look at some of the pictures above for examples and if you’re unsure if your Pupsicle qualifies, you can fill out the application with pictures and our team will review and let you know!